To-dos For Preventing Hair Fall
The glorious dazzling black hair adds an image and some kind of beautiful personality to a woman. But to maintain the healthy locks and do the attractive hairdo, one needs to take extra care of their hair. And this summer, taking care of the hair reaches another level.
Hair fall and dry hair happens to be two of the main problems of hair. Here, we list some of the effective tips to prevent hair falls. It is better to follow these tips to stop hair fall fast and effectively.
- Maintaining a well-balanced diet everyday is a crucial step for preventing hair fall. Include plenty of vegetables and seasonal fruits and milk, eggs, fish and other healthy food items to your balance diet.
- Have adequate sleep to prevent hair fall. Our hair also needs time to rest and relax. Meditation can also be an effective way to control our hair fall.
- Shampoo has to be done at least three days a week. But before shampoo, you need to keep the oil on your hair at least for an hour.
- Massage your scalp with lukewarm oil for at least once a week. You can also apply lemon juice on your hair as it helps in providing a shine to the hair.
- Hair should be washed properly. After applying shampoo on your hair, rinse your hair with plenty of water so that no grimy residue or shampoo stays left in your hair. You should also apply a good conditioner after shampooing your hair and also take extra care to check if no amount of the conditioner stays on your hair after washing.
- Avoid using hairstyling products and blow-drying frequently.
- Besides, you can make a special hair oil all by yourself. We all know the benefits of using dried Amlaki/gooseberry, Haritaki (Myrobalan) and powdered Fenugreek seeds for hair. Mix all of the ingredients together with coconut or olive oil and then store the oil in a glass bottle. After that, let it dry under the sun for a week. Massage this hair oil on your scalp for at least once or twice a week. Apply the oil before going to sleep and then wash off the next morning. If you suffer from acne-prone skin conditions then do not let the oil stay on your hair overnight. Rather, apply the oil and let it stay just for an hour before washing it off with a good shampoo.
Amlaki and Fenugreek seed are known as wonderful ingredients for preventing hair fall and it also maintains the softness of hair and adds extra shine. This homemade hair oil can be stored for at least six months.
Leave no stone unturned to take care of your hair, irrespective of its length and condition. Only then can you keep and maintain a good healthy and beautiful hair forever.
Be happy and keep smiling.